Intro to Infant Craniosacral Protocol & Fascia Release Techniques
April 20, 2024
Join us for a hands-on workshop with Pediatric Craniosacral Therapist, Lori Hendrickson, to learn about craniosacral therapy and fascia release for infants and children!
The morning will open at 9am with brunch and presentations by Master IBCLC, Holly Johnson and Speech Language Pathologist, Laura Randen. Many of the skills you will learn at the workshop can benefit families struggling with breastfeeding issues, swallowing difficulties, speech delays, and more. Holly and Laura will give us insight into some of the common issues families face.
In the workshop you will learn a series of connective tissue and fascial stretches that significantly facilitate cranial sacral therapy protocols. These stretches address plagiocephaly, torticollis, acid reflux, an inability to form a good latch while breast-feeding, tongue, lip, and buccal tie restrictions and a myriad of other pathologies that can arise with any of these disorders. You will also be introduced to the cranial sacral protocol and will leave with a sound understanding of the cranial sacral system and its functions. Lori’s workshops are very interactive and collaborative. She encourages students to ask questions and to share case histories throughout the afternoon. The culture of the environment is open and welcoming which cultivates an atmosphere of sharing and learning from all who attend.
There will be one certificate of completion available at the end of this workshop.
- Infants in arms are welcome! We simply ask if baby gets fussy to be prepared to take baby out until settled or walk around as to not distract other students. If you plan to bring your infant, please email us after registering.
- Bring a lunch and/or snacks to enjoy throughout the afternoon.
- Bring a medium to large sized soft-bodied baby-doll to practice with.
- Handouts are available ahead of time for you to print out for class and to keep as a reference.
- Upon completion of this live workshop, you will also receive lifetime access to Lori’s online workshop video (5+ hours of recorded footage) for additional educational support, along with your certificate of completion via email.
Attendees will also receive a goody bag, including samples from The Green Lady's Hermitage of her most popular pregnancy and postpartum care items!
The fee for this workshop is $325.
We do not want cost to be a barrier for anyone to attend, and we are happy to share that we received a grant to help pay for this workshop! Therefore, we are able to offer a sliding scale. Please see below for registration options.
To register and pay the full amount of $325, please use this link to register:
To make use of the sliding scale, use the buttons below to choose how much you are able to pay for the workshop and submit payment.
Please consider thoughtfully if you use the sliding scale, so we may assure financial assistance to all those who need it.
Please include a note with payment, and let us know what your area of interest is (doula, chiropractor, therapist, etc).